Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
My guest today is Ibrahim Alkurd who is the founder of Lavaliere Capital Management
The firm Lavaliere Capital Management has $60 million in assets under management and contains early investors and adopters of digital asset technology as well as world-class mining and machine learning experts.
Lavaliere Capital Management was also a top-performing multi-strategy fund in its industry out of 820 funds in over 80 countries.
n this interview, I sit down with Ibrahim Alkurd to discuss:
– What inspired him to become an Entrepreneur
– From Crypto Trading to Entrepreneurship: The Journey
– The Shift within him to peruse Entrepreneurship
– Building an Invest Firm: The Hurdles & Struggles
– Tips for Finding and Vetting Co-Founders
– The uncertainty of finances in a business
– Strategies in managing client’s investments
– What is an NFT
– Lavaliere Capital Management: The WHY, WHAT, and HOW?
– Thoughts on the Current States of Cryptocurrency
– Strategies to grow his business
– The Journey of setting up a Capital Management
– Building Trust through Brand Positioning
– Muslim Industry: A Massive Emerging Economy
– The most Impactful Change on a personal level as an Entrepreneur
– Steps he took in building his team
– What advice would he give to his younger self?
– Difference between Happiness and Contentment
– Entrepreneurship: An Exchange of Value
– How to connect with Ibrahim?