Ummahpreneur Live Podcast Episode 91
The Future Of Data Privacy & Mataverse w/ Jamal Ahmed
Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Join Ummahpreneur’s Founder Abby El-Asmar as he interviews Muslim Entrepreneurs at the top of their game to break down business, lifestyle, mindset and entrepreneurship from an Islamic perspective!
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
My guest today is Jamal Ahmed, who is the founder of Kazient Privacy Experts.
Jamal solves privacy challenges for businesses and provides pragmatic solutions that achieve compliance without compromising core business functions. He’s the host of the #1 Ranked Privacy Podcast and a published author.
In this interview, I sit down with Jamal Ahmed to discuss:
– Building a business that focuses on Data Privacy
– What inspired him to embark on the journey of entrepreneurship
– Top 3 tips that every beginner entrepreneur should live by!
– How Islam changed his life
– What’s privacy according to Islam
– His raw thoughts about Metaverse.
– How to balance your social media as an entrepreneur
– The Great Reset
– His mission is to empower everyone on the planet to safeguard their Privacy
– Who is for Privacy Pros Academy
– What advice would he give to his younger self (snippet)
– How to connect with Jamal
connect with the guest
To access free training & resources to help you start or grow your business click here!
To learn more about Client Business Launch and what it can do for you click here!
Ready to get started?