Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
About the episode
My guest today is Ustadah Hosai Mojaddidi.
Ustadah Hosai Mohaddidi is a second generation Afghan-American Muslim woman who is working as a teacher, spiritual counselor, mentor, and mental health advocate for over 20 years
Ustadah Hosai Mohaddidi is also a freelance writer and editor. She lectures on various Islamic/spiritual topics and relevant issues, as a way of honoring the parents and teachers who have worked tirelessly to spread and preserve Islam
In this interview, I sit down with Hosai Mojaddidi to discuss:
– The inspiration behind becoming a Public Speaker
– The Turning Point in her life
– What is her primary focus and the impact she wants to achieve
– Managing passion efficiently
– How to find the PURPOSE
– Overabundance of external stimuli hindering the process of Self Discovery
– The surface-level value of Social Media
– The importance of House-Hold in bringing about a Change in Children
– Mental Illness linkages and their trends
– What advice would she give to a Young Muslim?
– How to connect with Sister Hosai Mojaddidi
connect with the guest
Ready to get started?