Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Join Ummahpreneur’s Founder Abby El-Asmar as he interviews Muslim Entrepreneurs at the top of their game to break down business, lifestyle, mindset and entrepreneurship from an Islamic perspective!
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
My guest today is Sister Masooma who is the founder of Kids Bolo.
Kids Bolo is an organization with a mission to encourage spoken Urdu through products that kids want to use themselves.
Kids Bolo is launching PRE-ORDERS for a set of 9 Urdu-English books and an innovative talking pen that makes our books come alive
[ https://kidsbolo.com ] ! Your support of this campaign will allow us to launch even more innovative offerings to help make learning Urdu easy, fun, and engaging!
In this interview, I sit down with Masooma to discuss
– The Pre-Entrepreneurship Journey
– That one sentence that changed her mindset
– The moment that sparked the idea for KidsBolo
– The journey of creating a uniquely differentiated product
– How do you create a product
– The ideal process for a market research
– Release dates for KidsBolo
– How can Crowd Funding help in launching a product
– What it takes to create an appealing Crowd Funding campaign
– Connections to sound relevant
– The key to momentum and consistency
– Mentors: Where do they stand in their Entrepreneurial Journey
– Best Traits of an Entrepreneur
– Authors of their Books
– The Cool Factor in their story books
– What’s next for KidsBolo
– How can people connect with Masooma
connect with the guest
Ready to get started?