Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
My guest today is Uzma Naqvi who is a Holistic Transformational Coach and a Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
She is currently offering a year-long personalized course with a step-by-step framework, which will systematically help you redesign every aspect of your life.
Here are some of the topics discussed in this episode:
– What inspired her to become an Entrepreneur
– What was it that pushed her to help others
– What is it that she walks her clients through
– What was the Entrepreneurial journey for her like
– With a business, you work on something you care about, does she feel the same
– What are the warning signs that indicate that one should opt for a coach
– What does she think of the new generations progressing to become better parents
– What are the set of challenges for the next generation
– What are the tips she would want to give for people striving in life
– What advice would she give to her younger self
– What would she say to someone who might be close to the breaking point
– How can people connect with Uzma Naqvi
connect with the guest
Ready to get started?