Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
My guest today is Amna Baig, a former 2nd-grade teacher turned creative entrepreneur.
She’s the co-founder of TC Creative Co. Formally known as Two Craftistas, TC Creative Co. is a brand dedicated to helping you create memories with personalized gifts inspired by faith.
In this interview, I sit down with Amna to discuss:
– What inspired her to become an Entrepreneur?
– What are her views on using the resources at your disposal in the beginning?
– What inspired the ideas of Scented Candles in her?
– What was the concept behind her Scented Candles?
– Has she launched anything outside the Scented Candles?
– Does she have a Shopify store as well along with Etsy?
– What is the difference between Shopify and Etsy for sellers?
– 3 tips she’d give to people starting at their online stores?
– What was the motivation behind creating her Etsy courses?
– What are the misconceptions about Entrepreneurships that she experienced?
– What are her views on the 80-20 rule?
– What advice would she give to her younger self?
– How can people connect with her?
connect with the guest
Ready to get started?