Ummahpreneur Live Podcast Episode 87
How To Growth-Hack Your Business With Influencers w/ Omar Dacosta Shahid
Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
My guest today is Omar Dacosta Shahid, who owns a group of companies including MIN which works with Muslim Influencers and connects them with global brands.
He is also the managing director of a creative agency called One Studio which works with visionary startups.
In this interview, I sit down with Omar Dacosta to discuss:
– The power of Influencer Marketing
– Step-by-Step approach to building the business
– How to form the ideal team
– Importance of Networking in marketing your business
– The Future of M.I.N
– ONE Studio – A Creative Agency
– What sparked the motivation to build businesses with impact
– Importance of building a business that you care about
– 3 skills every successful entrepreneur needs to have
– What advice would Omar give to his younger self
– How to connect with Omar.
connect with the guest
To access free training & resources to help you start or grow your business click here!
To learn more about Client Business Launch and what it can do for you click here!
Ready to get started?