Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Join Ummahpreneur’s Founder Abby El-Asmar as he interviews Muslim Entrepreneurs at the top of their game to break down business, lifestyle, mindset and entrepreneurship from an Islamic perspective!
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
My guest today is Mustaali Raj – Who is the founder of 30 Days of Ramadan.
30 Days of RMDN™ is a genesis NFT series exploring personal stories during Ramadan — a month of fasting, self-reflection, and spirituality.
Mustaali Raj shares his most iconic Ramadan memories and experiences. Many are sure to relate. These virtual memoirs are presented as unique collectible artworks, which will be released each day during Ramadan 2022.
In this interview, I sit down with Mustaali to discuss:
– Flexibility in Freelancing
– The Entrepreneurial Journey
– One-way ticket to Thailand
– Digital Nomad
– New Environment & Creativity
– Why Vancouver?
– Why Crypto and Why NFTs?
– What are NFTs?
– The collector’s perspective
– Web 3.0
– Opportunity to connect
– 30 Days of RMDN™ – The Inspiration
– Exploring iconic Ramadan memories
– Muslim inspired project
– 0.1 Ethereum
– The Mechanism
– The Process
– The Emotions
– How to purchase the 30 Days of RMDN NFTs
– The Bored Ape – An Early Adopter
– The emotional connection
– Showcasing a different perspective
– The future of NFTs
– Social Links (In the description notes)
connect with the guest
Ready to get started?