Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
Today our guest is Hasam Khan, the founder of Rabt.
At Rabt, they’re revolutionizing how you experience Islam. Bringing together the world’s best Islamic content and content creators on-demand in one App.
In this interview, I sit down with Hasam Khan to discuss:
– The Entrepreneurial Trajectory
– The Entrepreneurial Mindset
– The Entrepreneurial legacy
– The Curated Solution
– The X-Factor – Rab
– The origin of Rabt
– From idea to Startup: The Development Process
– The Team Building Process
– How to land an Investment?
– The Strategies to Market Rabt
– An Advice to people who want to launch their startups?
– Failure is inevitable
– The future of Rabt
connect with the guest
Ready to get started?