Ummahpreneur Live Podcast Episode 94
Helping Non-Profits Maximize Their Impact w/ Zaynab Tariq
Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
Today our guest is Zaynab Tariq, the Co-Founder of Cereal Box Agency.
Cereal Box Agency helps you increase your online donations, so you can continue to serve your great causes. The Agency plays its part in revolutionizing your digital fundraising and maximizing your impact.
In this interview, I sit down with Zaynab Tariq to discuss:
– The inside Joke: Cereal Box
– Cereal Box: The Inspiration
– Self Educating over Digital Ads
– The need for a Post-Grad degree
– The biggest mistakes that non-profits make
– Best Practices for Video Ads
– The biggest realization in Business
– What drives her in business
– Steps to remain on the Path in the Entrepreneurial Journey
– What advice would she give to her younger self?
– The coping up mechanism
– What’s in the future for Cereal Box Agency?
– How to connect with Cereal Box Agency?
connect with the guest
To access free training & resources to help you start or grow your business click here!
To learn more about Client Business Launch and what it can do for you click here!
Ready to get started?