Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Join Ummahpreneur’s Founder Abby El-Asmar as he interviews Muslim Entrepreneurs at the top of their game to break down business, lifestyle, mindset and entrepreneurship from an Islamic perspective!
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
My guest today is Suaad Hamam who is the founder of Hazel Apparel. Hazel Apparel is the world’s first modest medical wear brand that believes in the precious healthcare workers’ needs.
Hazel’s scrubs are carefully designed to combine style and comfort at an affordable price. Their unique brand specializes in elegant long-sleeved tops that are longer in torso length than typical scrubs on the market, ensuring full-body coverage.
In this interview, I sit down with Suaad Hamam to discuss
– The transition from a Dental Hygienist to a full-time Entrepreneur
– Identifying the untapped Market
– A leap of Faith
– A purposeful Mission
– The process of finalizing the designs
– The approach to target the right audience
– The misconceptions in Entrepreneurship: Digital Media
– Expanding the Teams & Delegating Tasks
– Evaluating Strengths
– 3 Tips for someone starting their Journey as an Entrepreneur
– What’s in the stores for Hazel Apparel
– What advice would she give to her youngerself
– How to connect with Suaad