Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
My guests today are Mustafa & Meryem, the founders of Takva
Takva’s mission is to inspire God-consciousness into everyday living through original, well-designed Muslim essentials and lifestyle products.
In this interview, I sit down with Mustafa & Meryem to discuss:
– Necessity is the mother of invention
– The Beginning
– The Operational Zones of Takva
– The Pocket Prayers: Design Processes & Challenges
– Franchising: Innovative Entrepreneurial Eco-System
– The Motivation behind Takva
– The Biggest Challenge Faced
– Product Development Thoughts & Solutions
– Crowd Funding
– Which Crowd-Funding Platform Works Best
– The Embodied Principle of Business Partnership
– Future of Takva
– An advice to their younger self
– Connect with Takva
connect with the guest
Ready to get started?