Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
My guest today is Zehra Allibhai who is the founder of The Fitnest, where she helps people live their healthiest life possible.
Zehra has been in the health and fitness industry for over 15 years, and she comes from a Kinesiology and Health Sciences background with many Certifications, under her belt (Nutrition, Sports Strength & Conditioning, Pre & Post-Natal, BOSU, TWIST Conditioning
In this interview, I sit down with Zehra to discuss
– How Zehra Allibhai Started Her Fitness Journey
– How Fitness Became A Lifestyle
– Building A Lifestyle Business
– The Secret Sauce To Success
– Being In It For The Long Run
– Hard Work & Dedication
– How Did You Grow On Instagram?
– Inspiring Future Generations Of Muslim Women
– The Dark Side Of Instagram
– Why Negative Comments Is For Timewasters
– Where Are You Right Now With The FitNest?
– Launching Physical Products
– How Can People Connect With Zehra Allibhai?
connect with the guest
Ready to get started?