Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
Guests come from all backgrounds to shed light on a specific topic or business model that will help give value, inspiration and insight to the audience.
About the episode
Our guest today is khalid Howladar.
Khalid Howladar is chairman of the advisory board at MRHB DeFi, a halal decentralized finance ecosystem platform. He is also senior managing director and head of credit & sukuk for R.J. Fleming & Co. Khalid was previously the global head of Islamic finance and Head of the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) banking team at Moody’s Investors Service in London and Dubai.
In this interview, I sit down with Khalid Howladar to discuss:
– The Background
– Investments: When & How?
– The Emerging Markets: The Importance
– The Anticipation
– The Strategy/Methodology
– Credit & sukuk
– The Future of Islamic Finance
– Shairah Complaint Strategies
– The Deciding Factors for Investments
– Importance of Competent Founders
– Common Traits of Successful Founders
– What advice would you give to his youngerself?
– How to connect with Khalid
connect with the guest
Ready to get started?