Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
About the episode
My guest today is Amal Kassir, an international award-winning spoken-word poet who has done multiple TEDx Talks and works closely in humanitarian initiatives for Syria.
She is also a program manager at Muslim Youth Mental Health Program, which works to empower youth to impact the world through positivity.
In this interview, I sit down with Amal Kassir to discuss:
– Her story behind becoming a storytelling activist
– How she overcame the nervousness of speaking at the TEDx Talk
– Advice for becoming more comfortable while speaking
– Worlds reaction for Ukraine vs. Syria and Palestine
– What to do when you don’t see any change
– Why providing value to the world is so important now
– Islam will heal the wounds of its country
– One piece of advice for young activist
– How does she attract the right audience for her work
– How to connect with Amal?
connect with the guest
Ready to get started?