Ummahpreneur Live Podcast Episode 90
A Storytelling Activist & TEDx Talk Speaker w/ Amal Kassir
Listen on your favorite platforms
About the ummahpreneur live podcast
About the episode
My guest today is Amal Kassir, an international award-winning spoken-word poet who has done multiple TEDx Talks and works closely in humanitarian initiatives for Syria.
She is also a program manager at Muslim Youth Mental Health Program, which works to empower youth to impact the world through positivity.
In this interview, I sit down with Amal Kassir to discuss:
– Her story behind becoming a storytelling activist
– How she overcame the nervousness of speaking at the TEDx Talk
– Advice for becoming more comfortable while speaking
– Worlds reaction for Ukraine vs. Syria and Palestine
– What to do when you don’t see any change
– Why providing value to the world is so important now
– Islam will heal the wounds of its country
– One piece of advice for young activist
– How does she attract the right audience for her work
– How to connect with Amal?
connect with the guest
To access free training & resources to help you start or grow your business click here!
To learn more about Client Business Launch and what it can do for you click here!
Ready to get started?