It’s no wonder that many people ask us if it is possible to generate income online. Generating income online can have lots of advantages like:
- Flexibility to work anywhere you want.
- More freedom in setting your schedule
- It allows you to spend more time with your loved ones.
But for Muslims, it’s important that this income is also halal, so is it possible to generate a halal income online?
Before we answer the question, let’s preview some stats:
- There are currently 4.2 billion internet users
- 3.2 billion of these users also use social media
- Online sales increased by almost 45% in 2 years
- Online sales are expected to reach 6.3 trillion dollars in the next few years
Referring to these stats, we can see that online business is a trillion-dollar industry with lots of money moving around between consumers and businesses and a great potential for growth.
But is it possible for anyone to benefit from this booming industry or is it restricted to experienced entrepreneurs to reap all the rewards?
We believe that it is very possible for anyone to generate income online by starting a halal online business, however, the caveat is you have to get in as early as possible.
By getting in early, you are able to position yourself as a market leader, and the earlier you get in the less competition you’ll have and the better positioned you will be for success insha’Allah.
In addition, over time the businesses that witness the greatest success are always the ones that get in early and create trends and make changes within a market.
Now, you might be asking “How do I start a halal online business?”
If you’re a professional Muslim who wants to build a 6-figure halal online business that gives you freedom, income, & impact, then watch this free masterclass 👇.